Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lorenzo was furious, after an accident at Asen Racing

"You do not need to see the impressions he repeated. I saw it live, while on the bike. And he did not intentionally make me fall, but apparently he did not think much," Lorenzo spoke as quoted by Autosport.
"I think he has learned from the controversy he created in the past, but obviously not the case," again.

Simoncelli driving style before this, had been criticized because it is considered too aggressive. Moreover he had been involved similar incidents, which makes Honda's Dani Pedrosa from injury.

"He is still haphazard as ever, and luckily I was not hurt, I'm fine, and could earn a few points. But to be honest if he did not change his attitude, in the future he will make another driver injured."

"If I was in the security committee (the drivers), I will revoke the license for a few races, but I'm just a racer and I do not have the power to make that decision," Lorenzo said.

No comments:

Post a Comment