Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dutch MotoGP ahead Record Ends, Lorenzo Face the Future

Lorenzo fell in the race at Silverstone two weeks ago. Quoted from the official MotoGP website, the incident put an end to a barrage of Lorenzo obtained a positive result in 25 previous races in which the Spanish rider has always finishing in the top four.

"At Silverstone I made a mistake that failed to finish the race. I have a series of good results to finish in the top four, but now the record was finished and I have to look to the future," straightforward Yamaha.
Of course I do not want an accident or injury and lost the second position, "Lorenzo said.

The results of the "worst" finish was sixth place in 2008.

"I have a beautiful memory in this circuit when it appeared in a variety of classes, so perhaps my favorite circuit Assen is very remarkable and we're here now," said Lorenzo.
"You have to go through with a gentle bend and I thought I would be very comfortable racing here," he finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment