Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Indianapolis MotoGP race results, Jorge Lorenzo disappointed.

Indianapolis MotoGP race results, Jorge Lorenzo disappointed. Lorenzo appear less vibrant, in the Circuit race at Indianapolis, this Yamaha rider could only finish in fourth position, behind Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa, and Ben Spies.

Lorenzo assess new asphalt Indianapolis Circuit, as a cause she could not perform optimally. In addition, he is also in trouble with his bike tire.

"It's a shame. I think I can cut the distance from Casey at Indy, but since the first practice I had a lot of problems, with asphalt and the front tire," said Lorenzo quoted by the official MotoGP website.

"I've done everything, with my team to overcome, but we can not. After four or five laps, the front tire is damaged," he continued.

"I saw three riders in front of me, and they were absolutely perfect tire. I do not know if it's because the track and not just me who complained.

With the results he achieved in Indianapolis, Lorenzo is now lagging 44 points behind Stoner in the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment