Sunday, September 4, 2011

Simoncelli will start the San Marino MotoGP race

Marco Simoncelli seemed to realize that the chances to compete with Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa is not great. For that, he was more aiming for a duel with Ben Spies and Andrea Dovizioso.

Simoncelli will start the San Marino MotoGP race on Sunday (04/09/2011), from the fifth position. With performance Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa are far superior to the other drivers, Simoncelli was being realistic. Honda Gresini rider is more likely to think his fight with Spies and Dovizioso.

"I was pretty strong here, but we need more powerful because of the three leading riders incredibly fast. However, I am confident because I thought I could fight with Spies and Dovizioso," he said at the official MotoGP website.

I'm sure the front tires are harder, my problem would be less. "As for fuel consumption, where it is today our biggest worries, we've developed these days and we should be able to finish the race," due diligence

No comments:

Post a Comment