Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dani Pedrosa very happy if only for second place

Dani Pedrosa very happy if only for second place, at the Indianapolis MotoGP. Pedrosa started the race at Indianapolis Circuit, from the fourth position. "Actually I am very happy because in the qualifying session I was one second behind Stoner," Pedrosa said in Autosport.

"That's a lot and I do not expect to get more speed, like in a race with Ben and Casey. Thus, a second place finish is unbelievable. We're doing a good job and a good rhythm," he continued.

"After the disappointment at Brno, the second position is a good result. I hope I can win again, but second place is good," he said.

With the results he gets in Indianapolis, Pedrosa, Valentino Rossi shifting from fourth in the championship. Pedrosa collects 130 points, 113 points adrift of Stoner, who was perched at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment